SCTool is a cutting tool manufacturer based in the United States that creates and modifies high-performance, solid carbide cutting tools.
Our team manufactures drills, end-mills, and special carbide tool products for a multitude of applications across a broad range of industries. We understand that every industry and application is unique, and our engineers manufacture end mills and other products to fit our client’s precise needs. SCTool is looking to the future by constantly evolving our manufacturing techniques, research and development, technology, and communication.
To Request a Quote for Our Products, Email us at email@example.com.
Why Choose SCTool?
- Committed to integrity and value
- Competitive pricing and contract pricing
- Full traceability for products
- Rapid turnaround
- Reduced lead times with blanket orders and consigned inventory
- Running 24/7, utilizing lights-out manufacturing
Built on Customer Relationships
Since our founding in 1990, SCTool has prided itself on forming strong relationships with our customers and prioritizing customer service. We respond quickly to requests and provide superior technical support on a wide range of cutting applications. If a product does not meet your required technical specifications, our experienced team provides technical support at no additional charge. We are here to support your mission with high-quality cutting tools and at the spindle support.
At SCTool, you can expect:
- Complete customization of services
- Full product support
- Honesty and integrity
- On-time delivery
- Rapid communication
- Valued partnership
Cut with Precision, Passion, and Pride
Our team’s commitment to quality is demonstrated through:
- Complete documentation of quality checks from obtaining raw materials to the final inspection. All documents are carefully organized and stored for traceability and review.
- In-depth team training on quality assurance expectations according to our rigorous ISO standards, and SCTool is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
SCTool’s quality assurance department works independently of all other processes and has the final approval in tool quality. We listen to customer reviews and continue to find ways to develop quality systems and methods to increase customer satisfaction and produce high quality, long-lasting cutting tools.